“I have interacted with DJ Noble for two different events and each time I was blown away! He was engaging, fun, upbeat, and got the crowd up and dancing. Throughout the night, he played music that kept our attendees, dancing and having a great time. DJ Noble is easy to work with and we look forward to having him at our next event!”
DJ Noble is a DJ that blends the unconditionally loved favorites of the past with the sounds of today. An 80’s baby, he seamlessly possess the ability to bridge classic hip-hop, R&B, with soulful classics, club, deep house and the top 40’s of today.
Outside of the educational sphere, DJ Noble has curated music for clubs, lounges as well as school functions, private and corporate events. His unique ability to blend different musical genres together has landed him a very diverse group of clients.
In the area, he has performed at venues such as The Standard, Chateau Marmot, Elevate Lounge, Safari LA, and many more! On a frequent basis, he has been the resident DJ for PIHRA (Professionals In Human Resources) for the past 4 years, where he has deejay-ed and emceed for the likes of Colin and Brad from Whose Line Is It Anyway, TV personality Mel Robbins, Astronaut Captain Scott Kelly, and recording artist Robynhood.
What Others Are Saying
Director, Pasadena Ronald McDonald House
“DJ Noble has been one of the best additions to the California HR Conference. He keeps the atmosphere upbeat and energetic and it’s noticed by keynote speakers and attendees alike. He really knows how to wake up the 7 am crowd and even takes requests!!”
Stacey A. Gordon
MBA - Program Development, PIHRA PROGRAMS
“DJ Noble performed at our DEB Construction Holiday party and we had a really great time! DJ Noble comes with a complete setup of lights and music and was an excellent host for our party. We danced the night away.”
HR Manager, DEB Construction, LLC
For all booking inquiries, email
Enter your email below for updates:
Copyright 2019 DJ Henry Noble | Terms & Conditions
1. – Booking details
- 1.1 – The Client shall ensure that all details given about the venue are correct and if The DJ inspects the venue & finds any differences The DJ will report to the client to resolve this matter.
- 1.2 – There will be adequate set up time available usually 90 minutes before the start time of the event and 60 minutes after the event to break the set down. The Client should indicate what access is available, stairs, lifts, Car parking etc.
- 1.3 – The Client and The DJ both confirm that there is no third party interest on the booking and no previous bookings of these dates for this event.
2. – Payments
- 2.1 – Paying By Check If you would like to pay by check please make it payable to “Lorrca Group” C/O DJ Noble and write your name and the date of your event on the back.
3. – Cancellations
- 3.1 – The DJ will be holding your date exclusively for you and will turn away all other work. The potential loss of work in the event of a cancellation is real and tangible therefore The DJ will charge a cancellation fee. Cancellations must be made in writing or by e-mail. No telephone cancellations can be accepted.
- 3.2 – If The Client cancels within 30 days prior to the event the cancellation fee is 100% of the balance outstanding, but cancellation before then the only penalty will be the loss of the pre-paid booking fee.
- 3.3 – Should the event be cancelled for reasons entirely beyond The Clients control then the booking fee will be returned in full.
- 3.4 – The DJ will try to fulfil its obligations in the events of unforeseen circumstances by any other means should this be necessary.
4. – Conduct
- 4.1 – It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that all guests conduct themselves in a proper manner at all times. The Client must be responsible for all guests and their actions.
- 4.2 – The Client will provide adequate supervision of its guests, including children, at the venue, and will be liable for any loss of or damage to the The DJ’s equipment or personnel belongings, caused by guests attending the function.
- 4.3 The Client will be advised of any problems arising in this respect with any guests.
- 4.4 – In the event of a minors function there must be the legal ratio of responsible persons to minors.
- 4.5 – The DJ will act in a fully responsible attitude at all times, during his attendance to the venue, it will set up and run as requested by The Client.
- 4.6 – The DJ will be responsible for producing certificates of Public Liability Insurance (PLI)
5. – Security
- 5.1 – The Client will be responsible for the safety and security of any theft of items of The DJ.
- 5.2 – The DJ is not liable for any damage of the venue; any potential hazard must be pointed out by the client or the venue staff at the time of set-up.
- 5.3 – The Client is also responsible for any damage to The DJ’s equipment caused by any person at the event. The Client will be charged for the full cost of any repairs required. The Client will be advised of any damage as soon as it is caused.
6. – Health and Safety
- 6.1 – The DJ will adhere to all rules and regulations of the venue.
7. – The Venue
- 7.1 – The Client will allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling, and removal of equipment (minimum of one hour). The Client also ensures that safe and adequate power is available. The DJ will ensure that any equipment that requires connection to a power source is electrically safe.
- 7.2 – The Client must ensure that the entire venue has all relevant licenses, and conforms to all the local bye-laws as
- 7.3 – The Client must ensure that there is adequate parking for The DJ on the night for off loading and loading of the equipment, in a safe and secure manner. Should there be items stolen during this procedure it is the responsibility of The Client.
- 7.4 – The DJ also reserves the right to refuse to continue any event prior to the start should there not be sufficient floor space which would not allow the audio / lighting equipment to be assembled safely.
8. – Refreshments
- 8.1 -. All bookings should be taken on the understanding that the venue is in possession of the necessary entertainment & liquor licenses. The DJ is not responsible if the venue is found to be in breach of the terms of their license.
If you would like further clarification of what any of the above means or you are unsure of any of our terms please contact DJ Noble